Welcome to our page of Go Natural English Careers!
Who We Are
We are an English language learning publishing company. We teach adults from all over the world how to speak English fluently and confidently online — for free, mostly, but we also offer premium paid courses and training. This is the core of our business.
Founded in 2011 by Gabby Wallace, our commitment to producing consistently high quality multimedia online lessons and premium training have helped us to reach over 10,000 customers in 134 countries, with over 100,000 monthly visitors.
And we’re proud to say that we’re now one of the most popular English language learning YouTube channels in the world with 1.5 million subscribers.
We’re in the process of growing a dream team of A-Players who are aligned with our core values, can own their roles, and provide huge value to the company, themselves, and the people we serve around the world.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values drive our team culture, priorities, processes, and output. These values set the tone for customer expectations in us, and set team expectations for each other. These values enable us to have a highly productive, creative, and cohesive team of winning A-Players.
We want our team members to embody our core values both at work and in their everyday lives. You can’t fake a core value, and because they’re so important to us, we’ve only included the ones that we feel are truly essential to the success of the team’s goals.
Be an Action-Taker, Not an Excuse-Maker
We don’t let obstacles stand in our way – we know the obstacle is the way to success!
Life and business is a game and we’re playing to win. It won’t always be easy. There will be challenges.
We take responsibility for our actions, take massive action, and operate with a lean, fast, and flexible team. We achieve seemingly impossible goals by starting with the end in mind, choosing an “opponent” to beat, and setting milestones to reach along the way.
We take pride and celebrate both our successes and our failures, because we are not afraid of losing. Just as in learning a new language, making mistakes is part of the learning process that leads us to success in the end. People who avoid mistakes also avoid success. We focus on continuous growth through action, playing to win, self-reflection and adjusting for improvement.
Deliver Massive Value
You can’t expect to be the best until you first deserve it. We have become the go-to resource for English learners by providing a level of education and service that is unparalleled by our competition. We know that it is not only the quantity of information but the quality and clarity of information that makes the difference. And we continually strive to outdo ourselves in any way we can.
“When things are at their worst, be at your best.” Especially when faced with a challenge or difficult situation, it is important that we stay cool, respectful, kind and positive. We maintain integrity, do what’s right, and communicate thoughtfully and confidently. We stay focused on our goals and do not let momentary setbacks drag down our morale. We are always looking for ways to bring more positivity, accomplishment, and happiness into our clients and teammates lives.
Track + Measure = Improve (Never Stop Learning!)
To improve, we first must measure, and to measure, we must first track. Whether it’s a new marketing campaign, blog content, or a course video… there’s always room for improvement. And our data-focused mindset means we have access to information that allows us to scale more effectively than any of our competition. We take calculated action, make time for reflection and analysis, and move forward with calculated improvements.
The Team We’re Growing
We’re proof that you don’t need a big team to get big results. With the right people, and a focus on what matters, we’re able to consistently achieve our ambitious goals.
- Visionary Role – Filled by Gabby Wallace, she sets the vision and leads the team through each quarter
- General Manager – Manages the day to day operations, from daily and weekly meetings, to hiring and onboarding
Premium Content Creation
- Project Manager – Manages the premium course and ebook creation process, planning all contents, and executing to a strict timeline and leads client check-ins for quality control
- In-House English Fluency Expert – Works both in front of the camera to film courses with experts, as well as leads the technical side of our written content, leads client feedback process
- Videographers – Film and edit all courses, free training, sales videos, vlogs, ads, etc.
Free Content Creation
- Editor / Content Manager – Executes the production of at least 7 blog posts a week and runs this team
- Writer – Produces the core blog content
- Search Engine Optimization – Optimizes all of our content from the blog and YouTube to be easily found in Google
- Support – The editorial assistant(s) helps to fill in where the team needs them, with structuring posts, research, and first reviews
- Marketing Manager – Manages the marketing team, executes the quarterly goals
- Technical Marketing Assistant – Works on the back end of the marketing campaigns on YouTube, Social Media and Email
- General Marketing Assistant – Runs all social media, some email writing, and creative marketing ideas
- Copywriter – Writes all of our marketing materials from sales letters to lead gen pages
- Data and Advertising – Runs ads (with support) across Facebook, YouTube, and Google
- Support – Runs client support and fills in where the marketing team needs them
Each team also have access to their own remote assistants who can help them to execute their strategy.
Our Available Positions
We are looking for a positive, friendly and supportive person to join our company as part of our customer satisfaction team, helping customers every day.
We are looking for a positive, detail-oriented, creative and deadline-responsive person to join our company as part of our content creation team as video editor.