Go Natural English is not just a Youtube channel but also a podcast to take you whenever, wherever! You can listen to Gabby as much and as long as you want. It’s easy to download audio files and subscribe to the podcast. You don’t have to think about downloading each English tips, it comes directly to your phone whenever you have an internet connection.
Steps to Use Podcast to Improve your English:
- Subscribe to Go Natural English podcast on iTunes (iOS) or Stitcher Radio (android).
- Imagine what you are going to hear on your podcast.
- Listen and think of questions (your previous question and your newly created questions in your mind) and the shadow which means as soon as you hear the words in the podcast, you will repeat it. The next steps would be talking with a native speaker teacher.
- Follow up and check about these questions you have. You might find the answers to your questions in the podcast or maybe not. Save your questions and ask it when you have your one-on-one lesson online or you can follow up by searching it in Google.
- Connect by going to Go Natural English community or Facebook Facebook.com/gonaturaenglish or @gonaturaleng or you could connect on Go Natural English podcast and this will let people know how good the podcast is.
- Lastly, repeat.
Do these easy and simple steps and you will definitely see the great results in no time!
Photo Credit: Retina Boys
Exposure to English & the right method of learning are keys to fluency
[button style=”btn-warning btn-lg” type=”link” target=”true” title=”Join Fluent in 15″ link=”http://www.gonaturalenglish.com/premiumgne”]
To be fluent, you must speak!
Try your first premium 1-to-1 live online tutoring lesson with a qualified native English speaker teacher at Verbling.