- Live Lessons Terms & Conditions
- Refund Policy
- Scholarship Winners
- Terms and Conditions
This policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
Hi Naturals! Our #1 goal is to keep this online community safe, positive and focused on your English improvement.
Be cool and let’s focus on improving and strengthening our community.
In order to do that, we need to enforce a few rules. Please check here and ask us if you have any doubts! If you see someone breaking the rules, please report them. It is the GNE’s team responsibility to remove users from the online community if these rules are broken. Please check our terms for complete details: https://gonaturalenglish.com/disclosure
If in doubt, use your common sense…. or ask us! We are here to help you.
1) No selling or promoting of any kind, in public or private messages, including services (including tutoring or English-learning related services), products, or any sharing of affiliate links that lead to products or services. This includes sharing links to promote your own or someone else’s site, channel or social profile.
This is a private English learning community and is not intended to be a marketplace or a public social network.
2) No inappropriate comments including hate speech, racial, sexual, political, or cultural bias
This includes inappropriate compliments, or negative generalizations, or trying to convince others that your religion or political affiliation is better, or theirs is wrong.
3) This community is for English learning only.
This is not teaching training. It is not a marketplace. It is not a dating site.
4) All forum posts and course materials and the forum are for private use only and may not be copied, downloaded, or shared, replicaed for free or resold. This includes screen shots or sharing your log-in information.
If you break or even appear to be breaking any of these rules, you will be removed from the course, forum and/or Facebook groups associated, and may be subject to legal consequences.
You will get one warning and then be immediately removed from our program if you continue to break these rules.
Please understand participation in the course and associated online communities is at the sole discretion of the Go Natural English team. If you not follow the conditions listed above, that you will be removed from the program and no refund will be given or implied.
Go Natural English Live Online Lessons
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Go Natural English live online lessons, where you will work together in real time with a Go Natural English teacher to improve your accuracy, fluency and confidence in English.
Please read the student services agreement carefully.
Go Natural English live online lessons are group or one-to-one lessons depending on the package that you select when purchasing your course. Lessons are to be scheduled on a weekly basis within the term of your course.
Schedule your weekly lessons each week according to the course package that you purchase. Unused lessons for the week will not carry over to the following week.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I don’t take a lesson this week, can I take two lessons next week?
No, you may not. As part of the Fluent Communication course, you have the right to participate in one live online group lesson per week. Lessons do not “roll over” to the next week.
Can I request a specific teacher?
You will be able to schedule your lessons with the greatest flexibility, according to your availability and the teacher’s schedule. Although we want to provide continuity, the teacher you prefer may not be available every week at the same time. We only contract the best English teachers, and are confident that all of our teachers can provide an excellent lesson for you.
I couldn’t schedule my lesson(s) for the week (for whatever reason). Can I schedule more lessons for this week?
No, you may not.
In order to assure that our teachers have time for each student, we need to keep our scheduling consistent. It is also important for your English improvement to be consistent in studying each week. If you miss a week, you will not be able to carry over those lessons to the following week. You will need to move ahead with the next week’s lessons.
Can I cancel my class?
24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel your session, we request that you cancel at least 24 hours in advance using the link in the Calendly confirmation email that you receive when you schedule.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice or if you do not use the Calendly link to cancel, and you don’t come to the session, your teacher is not required to arrange an alternative time, your teacher will be paid for the session, and your session will not be refunded to you.
What happens if I arrive late?
If you arrive late for your session and your teacher is online at the scheduled time, your teacher is not required to extend the session. Your teacher will wait for you for up to 15 minutes. You can complete the session with the remaining time available.
Can I terminate my package of lessons early if I ask for a refund?
We will make every effort to be sure that our services meet your expectations.
As a student of Go Natural English, you may choose to cancel your course package within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with the course or conversation sessions.
If you choose to cancel the package, the balance for the sessions remaining in your package will be refunded to you minus $25 USD for each live lesson week that has passed, whether scheduled and used or not. For example, if you ask for a refund of the course after two weeks, you would receive a full refund minus $50 USD ($25 USD x 2 = $50 USD). Please contact [email protected] for more information.
What is the time and location of the sessions?
The time of the sessions is to be determined by you using our scheduling page here: https://gonaturalenglish.com/live-lessons. All lessons will occur using a private Zoom online meeting link that you will receive upon scheduling your lesson.
No Go Natural English Conversation Experience shall ever be held in person or in the teacher’s or the student’s home if you happen to be in the same city.
Can I work with my teacher outside of Go Natural English?
No you cannot.
Please consider the hard work and dedication that Go Natural English puts into creating this program.
Go Natural English has a significant investment in marketing and student support and services. We reserve the rights for all students obtained through this process.
As a student of Go Natural English, you agree not to solicit or pay teachers directly from the period of time from which you are assigned to work with your teacher. All payments happen through Go Natural English.
Will you share my contact information?
At Go Natural English, we respect your privacy. Your personal information (including credit card info, email address and phone number) will never be given out to a third party without your consent, unless in extenuating circumstances, such as criminal or other investigations requested by government agencies or as required by law. We use a private online meeting room through Zoom that does not require sharing personal contact information.
Can you guarantee my improvement?
Your use of services provided by Go Natural English and of its website and materials is at your own risk. You hereby waive any and all claims against Go Natural English arising out of your use of our services and website. Go Natural English does not make any express or implied warranties or guarantees or assurances to students.
Disclaimer of Guarantee:
We will work to the best of our ability to help you improve your English and reach your goals. However, Go Natural English makes no guarantee as to the level of English improvement that you will attain as a result of participating in the Go Natural English course and live online lessons.
Can I record my sessions?
No you cannot.
Please do not record your session.
However, your session may be recorded by your teacher so that Go Natural English can further improve our services.
By signing this, you agree to being recorded.
Can I use Go Natural English materials with my own teacher (outside of Go Natural English)? Can I share them with my friends? Can I resell them?
No you may not.
You will have access to the Go Natural English course materials that you purchase. In the same way that you would not steal an item from a store, you may not share our materials with an outside teacher or a friend or colleague who has not purchased them.
Please respect the time and energy that has gone into creating this service.
We trust that you’ll be a respectful member of the Go Natural English community!
Will my teacher customize my session based on my needs?
The sessions follow the week of the course that you are currently in based on the date you joined the course. You may ask your teacher to review previous weeks instead of the current week if you prefer. Additionally, you may ask your teacher to help you with specific needs and questions.
The sessions are created to help you master one key skill during each session. Our choice of topics and common challenging language points is based on 20 years of combined experience with English learners like you. We believe that the available topics will cover your needs, but we understand you may have an important question to ask that is outside of that week’s materials.
Other Important Legal Points
As a student of Go Natural English, your lessons will take place 100% online. You agree to hold Go Natural English harmless from and against any and all actions or causes of action, lawsuits, claims, losses, costs, liabilities and damages arising out of or relating to personal injury or loss sustained during tutoring sessions.
Go Natural English does not assume any responsibility for the maintenance, validity or content of websites that are linked to by our website.
- Consent of Posting Public Information
Students give consent for posting any testimonials or written reviews of the services of Go Natural English on our website. You are required to indicate if you do not want your names to be used in connection with the testimonial.
- State of Governance
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, the Parties agree to reimburse the prevailing Party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and all other expenses, whether or not taxable by the court as costs, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing Party may be entitled.
You agree that any dispute or controversy arising out of this Agreement shall be settled by Arbitration to be held in the state of Texas in accordance with the rules then in effect of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator may grant injunctions or other relief in such dispute or controversy. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive and binding on you and Go Natural English. Judgment may be entered on the arbitrator’s decision in any court having jurisdiction. The Parties shall each pay one-half of the costs and expenses of such arbitration, and each of the parties shall separately pay counsel fees and expenses.
(1) This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which shall constitute one and the same instrument. For purposes of this Agreement, use of e-mail, or other electronic medium shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.
(2) This agreement may be amended or modified at any time by Go Natural English by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on its website but may be amended or modified by a user of the website or services of Go Natural English only with the written consent of Go Natural English.
(3) This agreement constitutes the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the agreement of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all other prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, both written and oral, between the student and Go Natural English.
(5) Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement will be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law or rule in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other provision or any other jurisdiction, but this Agreement will be reformed, construed, and enforced in such jurisdiction as if such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us at [email protected] We look forward to working with you become a fluent communicator in English
To be eligible for a refund, you must make a refund request through our customer service team ([email protected]) within the applicable time period for your program as set forth below.
Your online access to all program materials is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our programs for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to programs.
Our standard refund policy is a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
If you don’t love one of our programs, just email [email protected] ANY TIME during the first 30 days and show us you’re doing the exercises and not getting results. We’ll refund 100% of the purchase price.
For all products:
An UNBEATABLE Guarantee: A 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product quality
- I guarantee that by taking any Go Natural English course, you’ll have better fluency in English than ever before, more understanding of native speakers, more fluent speaking skills and more confidence in your abilities.
- I can’t guarantee perfect fluency or specific results for anyone and everyone. I’d be suspicious of anyone who could promise that. Achieving fluency is a challenging process and dependent on your personal effort. Through hard work Go Natural English has made the best courses that will help you in the shortest time possible. But you still have to do the work.
- If you’re not amazed at the quality of our courses…send us an email with the reason why you’re not happy with it. I’ll refund 100% of your money (I’ll even eat the credit-card processing fees) and we’ll part as friends. We believe you’ll love Go Natural English courses, and we take full responsibility for them.
For the Fluent Communication program you have an additional guarantee:
Satisfaction Guaranteed Start
We are absolutely certain that the Go Natural English method will be super effective to help you learn English, but if within the 30 days after your first payment for the course you are unsatisfied with the quality or content of the course, simply tell us and we will refund 100% of your money. We even refund credit card processing fees — and there’s no hard feelings! If you’re not happy, we don’t want your money!
But, we think you will absolutely love the course and community. 🙂
Additionally, you have an amazing results guarantee. If you complete the full course, watch all the lessons, do all the activities and really put our method into practice and still don’t see any improvement in your English fluency according to what we promise in the course, we will:
1) Our team will check your studies to see if you’ve really done the course… first of all, this guarantee is for students who actually do the course, ok?
2) If at the end of the course you did the full course and you still do not see any improvement in your English skills, we will refund all of your money, 100%.
There’s no risk of losing your money, and you only have a big opportunity to learn and try to see for yourself that our method can work for anyone — yes, that means you!
This policy covers
It does not cover products that, by their nature, require a modified or unique refund policy.
Please read the terms and conditions. In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must agree to them.
Should any of the following conditions be broken, you will lose the scholarship and be removed from the program immediately.
Scholarship winners can not be volunteering for, working for, or doing any type of promotion for other English language learning schools, teachers, platforms, apps, etc. Do not apply if you are related in any way to another English school or course.
As a scholarship winner, we expect you to take full advantage of the course and participate in the spirit of Go Natural English for the duration of your scholarship term (6 months from the start of the course access, unless terminated early).
This includes participation in the Go Natural English course members community forum with a minimum expectation of:
— Post 2 times per week
— Comment 10 times per week
— Post and/or comment in at least 5 groups per week
Posts and comments should be in the GNE spirit — thoughtful, motivating, helpful. If you do not participate in the course community for 7+ days without notifying us at [email protected], your scholarship account will be paused and subject to cancelation. We want scholarship winners who are serious about learning and contributing to the community.
Furthermore, scholarship winners are expected to participate in future Go Natural English Fluency Challenges as moderators to help manage the event. We usually have 3 Challenges per year for 5 days each. The future dates are to be determined.
INTENT IN THE COURSE
You agree to the following:
– My intent is to improve my English
– I will not attempt to sell products or services publicly or privately to course members
– I understand that all course materials and the forum are for my private use only and not to be shared or copied, including intellectual property (ideas from the course)
— My login is for my own personal use only and not to be shared
– I understand that the scholarship amount is not transferable to any other person or any other time
– I understand the scholarship has no cash value and can not be transferred to anyone else
– I understand my participation in the course and associated online communities is at the sole discretion of the Go Natural English team
– I understand that if I do not follow the conditions listed above, that I will be removed from the program
– I understand that if I break or appear to be breaking any of these rules, I will be removed from the course, forum and/or Facebook groups associated with Go Natural English
Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Visitors may view all publicly-available Content for their own personal, non-commercial use. Registered Users who have purchased any product or service, may download onto their own machines and view any Content contained in such purchased product or service for their own personal, non-commercial use. Other than as expressly set forth in the immediately two prior sentences, you have no other rights in or to the Content (other than your own Registered User Content that you post to the Websites), and you will not use the Content except as permitted under this Agreement. No other use is permitted without the prior written consent of Gabrielle Wallace International, LLC. Gabrielle Wallace International, LLC retains all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Content. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other website, social media page, or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Websites automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
All COMPANY trademarks that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of COMPANY. The trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services represented on this Site are protected under United States and international law and their display on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services. Any use of them without prior written authorization of COMPANY or the relevant trademark owner is strictly prohibited.
Any third party trademarks mentioned on this Site which are not those of COMPANY are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of these trademarks or trade names on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks or trade names. Any unauthorized use of those third party trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the contents of this Site by any person may be a violation of federal, state or common law trademark and/or copyright laws, and could subject such person to legal action.
Modifications to Site
COMPANY reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) from time to time, for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that COMPANY shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. The information and materials contained on the Site are subject to change. COMPANY endeavors to keep the information posted on this Site current, however, such information is subject to change at any time without notice to you and the posted information on this Site may not immediately reflect such changes.
Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire in Section 101 of the United States Copyright Law, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to COMPANY from their creation. Thus, COMPANY shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as COMPANY determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire” under Section 101 of the Copyright Act, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to COMPANY all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
You acknowledge that COMPANY has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that COMPANY may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not COMPANY. Neither COMPANY nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, COMPANY neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized COMPANY representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY COMPANY AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless COMPANY its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Terms of Sale
Access to certain materials, video and other course content on the Services is made available for purchase (“Premium Services”). Your payment for any access to any Premium Services is subject to the following terms:
- Price; Payment Plans. The price for any Premium Services will be made available via the Services at time of purchase. You may pay for access to the Premium Services in full at the time of your purchase or pursuant to any installment payment plan that we make available.
- Installment Payment Plans. If you select an installment payment plan, you hereby grant Company permission to automatically charge the applicable Premium Services fee to your designated payment method at the beginning of each applicable payment period until all payments have been completed. If you select an installment payment plan, you agree to keep your designated payment method information, including all billing information, current, complete and accurate.
- Valid Payment Methods. Only valid payment methods acceptable to us, or our designated payment processors, may be used to purchase access to our Premium Services. By submitting your order to purchase access to our Premium Services, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use your designated payment method and authorize us, or our designated payment processors, to charge your purchase to that method. If your payment method cannot be verified or is invalid, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically. You must resolve any problem we, or our designated payment processors, encounter in order to proceed with your order.
- Refunds. Please consult our refund policy for information regarding any refunds that may be available for any Premium Services.
- No Cancellations. Other than in connection with our Refund Policy, all sales are final and we do not offer any refunds or cancellations. If you select an installment payment plan, you will be obligated to complete all installment payments.
- Failure to Pay A failure to pay an installment payment related to any of the Services may result in the immediate suspension or termination of all Services. Upon suspension or termination, you will no longer be able to access your account and any Services. To maintain access to your account and all corresponding Services, your account and payments must be current and in good standing for all programs and Services for which you have registered. Pursuant to our Refund Policy, if your account is suspended or terminated for a failure to pay, you will not receive any refund except at our sole discretion and any scheduled automatic renewals will not occur.
- Errors in Charges. In the event of an error that results in an incorrect charge, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any erroneous amount charged. In addition, we may, in lieu of a refund as provided in this paragraph, opt to provide you with a service credit, with a value equal to the amount charged to your payment method.
- Taxes. You are responsible for any applicable sales or use tax, duties, or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with your purchase. If you do not pay such sales or other tax or fee on a transaction, you will be responsible for such taxes or fees in the event that they are later determined to be payable on such sale, and Company reserves the right to collect such taxes or other fees from you at any time.
- Automatic Renewal Terms. Certain Services, including Fluency Club, are ongoing subscriptions (“Subscriptions”). By enrolling in a Subscription program, you agree that a Subscription fee will be billed at the price you agreed to when subscribing to the payment you provide for the then-current Subscription period on a recurring basis until you cancel. If you do not wish for your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or cancel your Subscription, please email us at [email protected] You must cancel within 30 days after your Subscription period begins to be eligible for a refund. If you cancel your Subscription within the specified 30 day period after your subscription period begins, your Subscription will be terminated immediately and you will no longer be able to access the Subscription Services. If you cancel your Subscription after the 30 day period specified above, you may use your Subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term and your Subscription will not be renewed thereafter. You won’t, however, be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current Subscription period.
- Access to Services. Upon payment in full for a program advertised as “lifetime access,” you will receive access to the program that you purchased for the duration of the time Go Natural English operates the Site and your specific program, subject to these Terms. We reserve the right to discontinue programs and adjust the Site and programs at our sole discretion, so, where available, be sure to download any material you want to keep, since you’ll no longer have access to the membership area after access ends. For Subscription programs, you will only receive access to the Services during the term of your subscription, subject to the requirement to be in “good standing” with all other programs set forth in the Terms and Conditions above.
Certain sections of the Site may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Site or on a site linked to by the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Site, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Site.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that COMPANY shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
Your purchase is for personal use only. Sharing of purchases is not permitted and will be considered unauthorized, an infringing use of our copyrighted material, and may subject violators to liability.
If payment for a course is declined, our system will automatically disable access to our premium materials. (We understand. This usually happens because a credit card expires.) We want to help restore your access, so we’ll make every attempt to contact you to help resolve this issue. Once the billing issue is resolved, we’ll restore access.
Copyright and Limited License
Unless otherwise indicated, the Services, including all content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services, are the proprietary property of Company and its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any use, copying, redistribution and/or publication of any part of the Services, other than as authorized by these Terms or expressly authorized in writing by us, is strictly prohibited. In addition, the look and feel of the Services, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the proprietary property of Company and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services, and we reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable right to access and use the Services solely for your own personal purposes; provided, however, that such license is subject to these Terms and does not include the right to: (a) resell, lease, rent or sublicense any Services or any access to the Services or any content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services; (b) copy, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any Services or any content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services; (c) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of any Services or any content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services; (d) download (other than page caching) any content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services, except as expressly permitted in connection with the Services; or (e) use the Services or any content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services other than for their intended purposes. Except as explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as recorded speaking, comments, chat groups, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on recorded speaking, comments, chat groups, and email services, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
COMPANY may host recorded speaking, comments, chat groups, and email services, on its Sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, recorded speaking, comments, chat groups, and email services, or other public forums in the future. COMPANY or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Recorded speaking, comments, chat groups, and email services, and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by COMPANY staff, COMPANY’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with COMPANY, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. COMPANY expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of COMPANY or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
COMPANY has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
We occasionally include access to an online community as part of our programs. We want every single member to add value to the group. Our goal is to make your community the most valuable community you’re a member of. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove anyone at any time. We rarely do this, but we want to let you know how seriously we take our communities.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will create through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS
WE EXIST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND IN OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
USE OF THIS SITE AND/OR PRODUCTS DOES NOT GUARANTEE FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
YOU acknowledge and agrees that no representation has been made by COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in THIS PROGRAM.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Except as expressly provided otherwise, COMPANY disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material contained on the Site. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. COMPANY disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect of the Site or the use thereof.
Any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from COMPANY (including, without limitation, in the form of newsletters, electronic mail or via telephone), and the contents of this Site (including, without limitation, any technology, financial, investment, corporate, or tax information) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, investment, financial, or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Your financial circumstances and tax situation is unique. Therefore, you should independently consult a lawyer or tax advisor.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE, BUT ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING SUCH MATERIAL.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to you.
This Agreement and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Content, or the Websites (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules www.adr.org and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules,or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS website www.jamsadr.com. Each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where you reside. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. As set forth in Section 18 below, nothing in this Agreement will prevent us from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect our proprietary interests.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of our intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, we will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. We may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect our rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of Texas for purposes of any such action by us.
Class Action Waiver
You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ANY OF COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR DATA PROVIDERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, DELIVERING OR MANAGING THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE (COLLECTIVELY THE “SITE PROVIDERS”), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, ANY COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO YOU VIA THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE FROM COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE FORM OF ELECTRONIC MAIL OR VIA TELEPHONE), OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH INFORMATION, THE TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO FROM THE SITE PROVIDERS, AND INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ANY ONE OF OR ALL OF THE SITE PROVIDERS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF ANY PRODUCT, INFORMATION, IDEA, OR INSTRUCTION CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by COMPANY infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to COMPANY a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon COMPANY actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to COMPANY a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. COMPANY’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows:
Go Natural English
2028 E Ben White Blvd
Austin, TX 78741
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of COMPANY and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of COMPANY. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by COMPANY to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries
Our failure to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver shall be effective against us unless made in writing, and no such waiver shall be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance. Except as expressly agreed by us and you in writing, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees.
[sta_anchor id=”disclosure” /]
Go Natural English as a business earns money in several ways including:
- Selling direct products such as multimedia courses
- Sponsored videos
- Affiliate commissions
COMPANY does participate in affiliate relationships. By clicking on certain links, you may be directed to an affiliate website, where COMPANY may receive a pre-arranged benefit for recommending certain products and or services. Company only participates in affiliate relationships with products and or services that COMPANY has personally used; however, COMPANY’S recommendation in no way provides any guarantee of your experience with recommended products and or services.
COMPANY assumes no liability for the recommendation of affiliate products and or services.
For affiliate and partnership links, I recommend products I have analyzed and/or used extensively.
If I find that a product I have recommended is not satisfactory, I will post an update to my readers.
If you have any questions about my monetization policies, please contact us here.
[sta_anchor id=”privacy” unsan=”Privacy” /]
Visitors Outside the U.S.
Our Website and the servers that make this Website available worldwide are located in the United States. The Internet laws in the United States govern all matters relating to this Website. Any information you provide in subscribing to or visiting our Website will be transferred to the United States. By visiting our Website and submitting information, you authorize this transfer, processing, and use.
EU Visitors and the GDPR
If you live in the EU, certain of your data may be subject to protection by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), a privacy regulation intended to help you have greater control over your personal data.
Under the GDPR, you have the right:
- to object on grounds relating to your particular situation to the collection or processing of certain kinds of information (“right to object”);
- to withdraw consent even after it has been given, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of your data prior to your withdrawal (“right to withdraw consent”);
- to access, modify or update your information so that it is correct (“right to access” and “right to rectification”);
- to have your information deleted or erased (“right to erasure” or “right to be forgotten”);
- to have your data transferred or ported elsewhere (“right to data portability”);
- and the right to restrict processing in certain situations (“right to restriction of processing”).
For purposes of the GDPR, to the fullest extent possible we do not directly collect or maintain personal data of our EU visitors or clients. This is done through partnerships with third-party vendors who have systems designed for the collection and storage of data on behalf of their clients (“data processors”). The data is only kept as long as is reasonably required to accomplish the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. Certain data may be expunged or utilized more quickly than others, and depending on your engagement and behaviors, including purchasing behaviors, we may be engaged in a business or contractual relationship with some longevity. (For example, if you purchase a course or program, or services that span over some time, you will continue to receive communications in regards to those offerings or services).
The categories of data processors with whom we work, and that help us in the collection of information that allows us to serve and interact with you include website analytics provider(s), website and webform plug-ins and related third-party services that allow us to maintain an up-to-date online platform and communicate with you electronically, an email service provider or providers to assist in managing email correspondence with our visitors, customers and list, as well as payment processor(s) and/or merchant account(s) to help us transact sales online and follow up with you regarding any purchases.
You may contact us at any time to have your information with any of these processors updated or corrected, deleted, or to obtain a copy for your records. Additionally, you may opt out of receiving any additional emails or marketing messages from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our email notifications.
Further, if you feel that we have not complied with the relevant data protection regulations, please contact us by sending us an email at [email protected] with your first and last name, your country of origin, and a summary of your concern or complaint. We will endeavor to respond at our earliest possible convenience to address your concern. If contacting us does not resolve your complaint, you may have additional options.
Residents in Designated Countries may also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant EU data protection authority. You may access a list of the Data Protection Authorities in the EU here.
How do we store your email contact information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers GoNaturalEnglish.com content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive GoNaturalEnglish.com material.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by GoNaturalEnglish.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). GoNaturalEnglish.com only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. GoNaturalEnglish.com collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, may include postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at [email protected] If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at [email protected], but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to [email protected] If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Retargeting / Personalized and Behavioral Ads
We may, using the techniques described above, and in conjunction with third party marketing partners, gather information from your visit to our Website for purposes of providing relevant advertising content to you in the future. This means that through third party marketing partners or third party sites such as Google, Facebook, or Instagram, we may display advertisements to you (remarketing or retargeting), based on usage data collected during your visit to our website.
Google Analytics: As described above, we use Google Analytics on our website. We may utilize any of the following advertising features that utilize the Google advertising cookies: Remarketing with Analytics, Demographics and Interest reporting, Segments, and DoubleClick integration.
To opt out of seeing personalized ads via the Google platform, please visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
To personalize the ads you see via the Google platform, visit http://www.google.com/settings/ads
For more information on how Google uses data when you visit its partners’ sites or apps, visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Or, via an opt-out browser add-on, you can opt out of having your site activity available to Google Analytics. For more information, or to install the opt-out browser ad-on, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en Please note that if you opt out of any service, you may not enjoy the full functionality of the Website.
Google Ad Words: We may utilize Google Ad Words, which provides certain of the information collected on our website to the Adwords advertising network. To opt out of Google Ad Words, visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Facebook Custom Audience: We may utilize Facebook’s Custom Audience capability which allows us to display ads on Facebook to individuals on our email lists or in our database. We may provide personal information to Facebook, such as your name, email address and phone number to enable Facebook to identify whether you are a Facebook account holder. To opt-out of the Facebook Custom Audience, please email us at [email protected] with (1)“Facebook Custom Audience Opt-Out” in your Subject Line, and (2) your name and email address in the body of the email.
Other Personalized and Behavioral Advertising Services: We may participate in other retargeting services that are similar to those described above.
Online Privacy Coordinator, Go Natural English
2028 E Ben White Blvd
Austin, TX 78741